Re: LF: RE: RE: DEGEN 1103

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: RE: DEGEN 1103
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 19:29:27 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
I dont like the idea of loosing the use of the loop stick antenna when
doing this.
does replacing the loop with the wip/outdoor antenna in effect when using
memory
position 99 or when you make the " trick " does using the loop go away
forever

Bob K3DJC

that ii
On Thu, 4 Dec 2008 21:01:28 -0000 "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
writes:
> Alberto & LF,
>
> Look on this site & a few lines down the page there is a link to a
> "TRICK"
> to take it below 100KHz.
>
> http://www.rosestone.me.uk/Degen.html
>
> 73