LF: Re: Re: WSPR and CW

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: WSPR and CW
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 17:55:06 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Glad to hear ur ears are in good shape. QRS is a CW MODE just slower than normal hand sent speed, QRS 1 - 3 is far superior to wspr. It can be read off the screen when wspr will not print out. This is a fact I have observed it every time. WSPR is alright if you want to use it but it is certainly not a superior mode.
g3kev

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>