Re: LF: Receiving QSO GW3UEP - G3XPU on 502.1kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Receiving QSO GW3UEP - G3XPU on 502.1kHz
From: Clive Woodley <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 08:18:36 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul-Henrik

Thanks for the report on my QSO last evening with GW3UEP.

For your information my QRA locator is IO92HM, just outside the town of
Hinckley in county Leicestershire.

I had only just repaired my tx again so was very pleased to have several
QSO's during the evening all with long slow and deep QSB taking signals
into my high (local) noise level.

Thanks again

Clive Woodley  G3XPU