Re: LF: M0FMT calling CQ ON on 502.2kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: M0FMT calling CQ ON on 502.2kHz
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 23:05:56 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Paul-Henrik,

an interesting evening on 500. Heard 3 new stations and worked 2 of them. Just GW3UEP slipped away ...
Further G3KEV, GI4DPE and GM4SLV heard.
Propagation is not exceptional here, would even say below normal with still rather high QRN (although not as bad as last night).

I now have a last look (eh .. listen) on 500 and the closing down for tonight.

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T

Quoting Paul-Henrik <[email protected]>:

Hello Rik!

Just hear you call G3XPU on/around 502.2kHz and he replies with Q3 strength!

73's

Paul-Henrik / OH1LSQ
Vaasa / KP03SD

Quoting Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>:

I can hear Pete 539 now calling CQ ON.
We had a qso earlier tonight that ended in QRN and QSB, but reports
were exchanged so it is a valid QSO, unless I missed something.