LF: Receiving QSO GW3UEP - G3XPU on 502.1kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Receiving QSO GW3UEP - G3XPU on 502.1kHz
From: Paul-Henrik <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 23:23:40 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello LF

Just received a QSO between GW3UEP and G3XPU on 502.1kHz

Both stations were copied here for the first time.

Deep QSB on both stations with signals from Q1 to Q5. QSB timing was different
between the signals.

After this QSO GI4DPE is calling G3XPU... looks like 500 rocks again. I heard a
QSO between GI4DPE and GW4UEP down on 501.3kHz earlier but at that time GW3UEP
was very faint and I could not read the CW.

I'm grateful if someone can provide the QRA-locators for the new stations.

73's

Paul-Henrik / OH1LSQ
Vaasa / KP03SD