Re: LF: WD2XES WOLF

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: WD2XES WOLF
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 17:16:47 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

John,

Hartmut's readout showed an offset of -0.254 Hz. Assuming his calibration is perfectly correct, I might have just missed you, as I had set my decoder's frequency tolerance parameter to only 0.2 Hz. On the other hand, my location and setup is generally several dB's less sensitive than Hartmut's or Jean-Pierre's.

The closest Loran line from GRI 6731 is on 137438.71, but with 7.43 Hz line spacing, a Wolf 10 signal won't fit inbetween anyway. Loran is not much of a problem here in South Germany as we are fairly far from the coast and the lines are weak.

Best wishes
Markus

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Andrews" <[email protected]>