Re: LF: WD2XES WOLF [ 2/2 ]

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WD2XES WOLF [ 2/2 ]
From: "Jean-Pierre Méré (F1AFJ)" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 18:42:27 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi John , Markus , Hartmut ,
Last night , in Wolf, I had + 0.5 Hz , I put + 2 , I controlled my RX ,
no problems !
around 441 I have some lines of the loran-C of Lessay , but not more
than on the
other frequency ! I will see well with the next test of John ! …. to see
the captures
of the calibration ( generator “ADRET 738a + LPRO101 Rubidium )
73 qro Jean-Pierre f1afj

John Andrews a écrit :
Markus,

Though I noted Hartmut's reply, I did a double-check on the XES frequency. It could not have been more than 0.01 Hz off, so that would not have been an issue.

I'll probably try another run tonight to give Laurence some practice. Will advise later. Thanks.

John Andrews, W1TAG/WD2XES

JPEG image