LF: RE: Just received "G4WGT IO83QP" in QRSS1 around 503.5kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Just received "G4WGT IO83QP" in QRSS1 around 503.5kHz
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:12:12 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul-Henrik,

Thank you for my report, that is a distance of 1741kms. My power was 100
watts giving about 400mW ERP from my 12 metre vertical.

I hope you can master the screen capture feature in Argo as it is a useful
tool.

If you haven't already looked at my web site you can see the antenna etc
there.

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor/

Go to index & click on LF Antenna Experiments.

73,

Gary - G4WGT.