SV: LF: More odd sigs on 500.5

To: James Moritz <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject: SV: LF: More odd sigs on 500.5
From: Trond Jacobsen <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:40:22 +0200 (MEST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hello James and LF group

Could have been Russian Navy, I observed very weak RN style 5FG and prosigns
traffic at 500.3 / 500.7 ( most likely only one station but changing frequency
) last week. No full copy of either ID nor text tough, due to static crashes.

Best regards

Trond J.
Hvaler archipelago SE Norway
59.033N 11.033E