Re: LF: More odd sigs on 500.5

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: More odd sigs on 500.5
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 12:25:54 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Jim, group,

I didn't notice the QSO as it was after bedtime ;-)
But on several occasions I have noticed that in the early evening (18-20UT) the VVV signal is weaker than DI2AM while later on it becomes stronger than DI2AM. One could come to the conclusion that VVV should have a more western location, but that seems in contradiction with bearing that position it in (or beyond) the Baltic area.

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T