Re: LF: More odd sigs on 500.5

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: More odd sigs on 500.5
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 17:03:02 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

John
I listened to your recording and agree with your observations. dah dah dah dit is a character in the cyrillic alphabet, and maybe even another alphabet, but I have not checked.
It could be a couple of ex marine operators having fun !!
de Mal/G3KEV

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Pumford-Green" <[email protected]>