Re: LF: QRV on 500

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QRV on 500
From: John Pumford-Green <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 21:43:00 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 22:37:45 +0200
Rik Strobbe <[email protected]> wrote:

> John,
>
> it's going to be a busy weekend but I'll try to be QRV in the
> evenings. I just made it to your grabber running 20W output (0.2W
> ERP). The signal looks still fine, but that's as low as I can get for
> now.
>
> 73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T

Hello Rik, and Chris

I heard your QSO with Chris G3XIZ, you were much the stronger of the
two.

I saw some QRSS from you also, after Chris spent a while using RTTY.

My grabber system isn't as sensitive as normal, with the ATU removed and
a 9:1 transformer at the feed point instead. With the antenna tuned you
would have better signals at lower power, I'm sure.

I'm not sure how much time I'll get to operate over the weekend either,
but I'll try to be around at times.

Cheers,

John