Re: LF: OR7T on 500 kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: OR7T on 500 kHz
From: [email protected]
Date: 23 May 2008 21:41 GMT
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Rik,

your cq calls were 549 here at 21.13 UTC and 559 at 21.17 UTC, both
clearly readable. Thank You for identifying ON4KTJ, but I remember
having read similar bad reports from G-Stations over rather small
distances.

Perhaps You should think about working xband 600m/80m. About midnight
your signal should be fine here and also in similar distances. But I
have read that your problem at your QTH is a second antenna. Or You have
to find a way to switch your MF antenna at least for receive on 80m.

Just hear your cq call at 21.35 UTC, agn 549, nw answered by G3xiz (whom
I do not hear).

Nw will send this email.

73 Ha-Jo, DJ1ZB