Re: LF: OR7T on 500 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: OR7T on 500 kHz
From: Roland Bruestle <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 15:25:46 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

nur zu Info
DI2AT ist wegen Urlaub abgeschalten.
Wahrscheinlich geht es erst im Sptenber wieder weiter, da zu wenig Rückmeldungen kamem (ca- eine / Monat)
Gruß
Roland DI2AT/ DL3NDR

[email protected] schrieb:
Dear Rik,

tried to copy You by ear tonight but nil.
Even DI2AM cannot be heard before 20.00 UTC here in eastern Bavaria,
JN68GN.

But I will listen the following evenings too.

73 Ha-Jo, DJ1ZB

"Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]> schrieb:
Dear all,

I have been calling CQ once in a while last night (on 502.95 kHz) and once I thought to hear a response near 501.9 kHz. Unfortunately QRM is very high in the lower part of the band. Lowest QRM level (at my location) is between 502.9 and 503.4 kHz. I will try to be QRV on 600 m the next days from 19-21 UTC, monitoring the band for activity and calling CQ every now and then.

I am running 250 Watt (= 2 A antenna current) into a 11m high and 25m long T-antenna. Calculated radiation resistance of the antenna is 0.4 Ohm, the theoretical ERP should be around 3 Watt. But I am afraid that the greenery surrounding the antenna absorbs a good part of it.

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T