Re: LF: DI2AT 505.145KHz transmiiting PSK31/PSK08

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DI2AT 505.145KHz transmiiting PSK31/PSK08
From: Marco IK1ODO <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 13:52:45 +0100
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]

At 13.17 10/03/2008, you wrote:
Hello Marco
Thank you for the interesting report.
Generally I got much better reports with PSK08. PSK08 had been received almost error free. To my Station: PC, Software Defined Tranceiver of Softrock RXTXv6.2, preamplifier, PA 70W.
Antenna: inverted L 50m and 10m high.
QTH: Neunkirchen a.B. / Nürnberg
Lokator: JN59NO
vy 73
de Roland DI2AT/DL3NDR

Roland,

let me know if you do another test. There was also IK1HSS listening (some 10km from me), and he had similar results. May be some settings on Spectrul Lab? I don't think so, it seemed unable to lock on the carrier in PSK08, and worked well with PSK31.

73 - Marco IK1ODO / AI4YF