Re: LF: DJ8WX in Moscow

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DJ8WX in Moscow
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:01:27 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Zitat von "Roman ." <[email protected]>:

Hi Uwe and LF!

DJ8WX 136.319.5 Khz was traced in Moscow this night.
full report in the final of web-page:
http://www.9h3nr.nm.ru/16jan2008/16jan2008.html

73!
RW3ADB, Roman

Hi Roman,
thanks for the direct sent mails. sri I didnt answer them immediately.
yes, I know Andy/RN3AGC vy well.
thanks for the up to date screenshots from DJ8WX and for the old
ones from DI2BE.
DI2BE will be off the air the next months. Im now staying on
137kHz - back to the roots!
your question conc languages: sri, I dont speak the russian language.
but the meaning of the sentences in your and Andys websites are clear.

regards
Uwe/dj8wx/jo43sv