LF: [500] : QRV on 503kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: [500] : QRV on 503kHz
From: "Dave G3WCB" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 23:41:31 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btopenworld.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:Importance; b=myOPfBj0+Cli6RHqoJE49lv3iBiJOmsIQjFA2kIIEvM2m1bmpGt1OWynyXVZiQA1p4kbMIAf971CLGtHMd829Gw3CHsHVrGJ9XLd65s59/iQ6hPgrGJf5uhLqBvi91hR1feBEc6eMsuT+L+vJ6SNRHISDbR/7dipqBTQHbWUtvk= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks, John.

I've only just got my 500 kHz kit back together, and I was sending with no
side tone - makes my CW a bit ropey!

It's been an interesting evening, and congratulations to Rik on getting
going on 500 before all our NOVs expire! Just shows what can be done with a
bit more power.

73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM