Re: LF: CLASS E

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: CLASS E
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:00:27 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
You must have missed my article in the early days about  my class E and all
the parameters, and especially monitoring the waveform V for correct
operation. Things have moved on to class F and G but info is sparse maybe
you have details.
Ever thought about your own COMIC for some short stories and DX experiences.
G3KEV