Re: LF: 1600m Beacon QRV

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 1600m Beacon QRV
From: Jean-Pierre Méré <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 20:51:51 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Ok Joe , I will listen to the next night,
it has only 3 hours of listening there
(stop of “Europe 183kHz” for maintenance)
73 J-P f1afj

Joe Craig a écrit :
Thank-you Jean-Pierre.  Hopefully soon you will have
good luck with low QRM and QRN.

73
Joe

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007, Jean-Pierre Méré wrote:

Hello Joe ,
Last night , nothing here !
73 J-P f1afj

Joe Craig a écrit :
Hi  Jean Pierre,

Thank-you for monitoring.  The TX is working well.

Joe