Re: LF: 1600m Beacon QRV

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 1600m Beacon QRV
From: Joe Craig <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 08:49:15 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Jean-Pierre,

Thank-you for the very interesting capture.  After John reported
the frequency as 187.37043 kHz the DDS was scaled back about 140 mHz.
Double precision variables were used in the software to do the scaling
so it should be close.  If so, the signals should appear on 187.3703
as they do on your capture.  It looks very promising!

Sorry for the guessing about the TX frequency and thanks to John for
the accurate benchmarks.  If anybody has an Rb standard and is considering
parting with it, please let me know!

73
Joe