Re: LF: 1600m Beacon QRV

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 1600m Beacon QRV
From: Joe Craig <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 13:16:54 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Hartmut,

Thank-you for sending the good news that the seagulls are gone
and confirming that the frequency correction was accurate.
Jean Pierre will be happy to learn this as it is now more
likely the signals he received were from here.  This is
impressive because there was a megawatt station on
the air at the time and just 4.3 kHz away.

The transmissions will continue until Saturday morning.

73
Joe