Re: LF: [500] RTTY

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: [500] RTTY
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 21:43:16 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Pete, LF,

Thanks for confirming that, several of us up here had been getting bursts of RTTY but no announcment on LF, when I spotted the bursts I put the RTTY decoder on the frequency & the only bits of text I resolved was your call sign & a couple of times I read "MW ERP". The bursts I was hearing were no more than a few seconds long.

As you probably know, Graham G0NBD & I have been experimenting with various data modes, my bit mainly narrow shift RTTY with my class D Tx.

73

Gary - G4WGT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter March" <[email protected]>