Re: LF: [500] RTTY

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: [500] RTTY
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 21:41:17 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
lol

Hi Chris , 170 hz may be a bit wide .. 85Hz  maybe better , I did a quick exp last week, sending 3 carriers at 100 Hz spacing .. 'selective fading' could be seen at Birmingham and at Shetlands the higher carrier totally disappeared at times

But its a start :-) ,  but not seen anything here ..yet

G ..