RE: LF: 1600m QRV again

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 1600m QRV again
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 16:41:46 -0800
Sender: [email protected]

Ill be looking as well but the cranes are a bit noisy down there - I seem to have a carrier on 187.349 which has some qsb on it so Ill try to find out which direction it isnt coming from.

If anyone want to shove a signal out on 137Khz or whereever Ill be delighted to look for you - any mode.

I had a trace of  a "keyed carrier" on 505.180 last night - not a full ID but something just one hour after Eu darkness...interesting, and not very long.

Laurence 9V1LF

> Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 21:30:54 -0230
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: LF: 1600m QRV again
>

> Many thanks to Jean Pierre F1AFJ and Alan G3NYK the 1600m TX
> is back on, just slightly off frequency but quite stable on
> 187.3747 kHz, approximately.
>
> Signal reports and frequency measurements most welcomed.
>
> 73
> Joe VO1NA

Climb to the top of the charts!  Play Star Shuffle:  the word scramble challenge with star power. Play Now! =