Re: LF: 137 khz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 137 khz
From: Paul-Henrik <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:48:32 +0300
Sender: [email protected]
Thank's for pointing this out Uwe!

I will correct this error as soon as possible.

I also noticed your beacon is back on air with a better signal here than before,
at an evening best of approximately S3-S3.5 over noise.

How is the activity from the other DI-beacons? I haven't been able to hear or
see signals from them yet.

73's

Paul-Henrik

Quoting [email protected]: