Re: LF: New best DX?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: New best DX?
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:41:34 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
I thought your figures looked a bit odd, and intuitively Tom should
be further. I put the figures into G0GJV's Minos VHF logger:

GM4SLV    IP90GG
to:
G3OLB      IO80IU    1054km   187deg
G3LDO      IO90ST   1054km   176deg

and for reference:
G3YMC     IO91PJ   988km     177deg

When I saw both Tom and Peter were exactly the same distance I double
checked and it is indeed so. I guess you have the wrong locator for
Tom?

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com