LF: Re: [500]: LOG?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: [500]: LOG?
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 17:57:19 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btopenworld.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=wNdBWopQGnXAeeUj+FCt3iSXx4W58LgTSLoR8ZdYaDuhHNVzTMyUYBPxwSmpkbWwC4ca9fAnrQpZl5ShGUMvbGpPyWeJc9/mzIyo19yzX9DWE54SbziOT323KsvVEbHeBu93tqsb+7YfddSj68v+DSJ0YUCzrCEw0C4B15lUQxE= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Dave, LF Group,

I have tried this - turning the plane of the loop horizontal more-or-less
nulls out all the signals, tending to confirm the theory that there isn't
much horizontally polarised signal near ground level. A side effect with a
high-Q tuned loop is that if it is near the ground, it will be knocked out
of tune by the combination of extra stray capacitance and the "shorted turn"
effect of the ground.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU