Re: LF: [500]: BOG - Beverage on the Ground & GM4SLV report

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: [500]: BOG - Beverage on the Ground & GM4SLV report
From: John Pumford-Green GM4SLV <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 23:56:11 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
On Fri, 7 Sep 2007 15:43:02 +0100
"Dave G3WCB" <[email protected]> wrote:

> EWE - is that a sheep?

And there was me trying desperately not to say that!

Given that the greatest problem I have with antennas is sheep.....

> BTW, RST 559 copy of GM4SLV on Wednesday evening, during the tests
> with Finbar. Best signal yet, some QSB, no QRN.
>
> 73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM

Thanks Dave,

That was one of the better nights recently, not too much QRN and signal
strenghts reasonable. Nice to know I was getting to Slough too...

We called CQ hoping to draw any listeners in, but no joy again. Perhaps
you should call in if you're hearing either of us.

Cheers,

John
Shetland, IP90gg