LF: RE: NA LF QSO

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: NA LF QSO
From: "Nick Mclean (SYD)" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:19:24 +1000
Sender: [email protected]
Mike,
Please keep us informed when dates and times are finalised. I would be
keen to listen out for you in VK.
73's

Nic McLean

VK2KXN / VK5ZAT

Hello John,

Bob ZL2CA and myself are preparing for another (possibly the last) LF
test
from Quartz Hill. In the absence of any VE activity we were wondering
whether your licences in the US permit QSO's with DX stations? Our band
is
130 to 190kHz so we can QSO anywhere in that range.

Mike ZL4OL

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the
information in any way, and notify the sender immediately.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may
not be the views of FOXTEL, unless specifically stated. No warranty is made
that the e-mail or attachment (s) are free from computer viruses or other
defects.