Re: LF: NA LF QSO

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: NA LF QSO
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 12:44:59 +0000
Cc: John Andrews <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Mike,

   John is pretty much on target with respect to my 137kHz station. My receive
capabilities have taken a quantum leap since installing an LF version of the
K9AY loop.

  Should mention Bob W2ZM (WE2XEB) - he is authorized in the 137 and 160-189kHz
bands and is working on a 4CX10,000 final amplifier, he will probably run 2-3kW
output or as much as he can before things start flashing over and catching
fire. Bob will almost certainly be the strongest LF signal out of North
America. Bob is not keen on QRSS but maybe I can persuade him there

Don't if he'll be ready for the equinox but I'll tell him about the ZL tests
and see if can't step it up a bit! Bob is keen on working VK and ZL dx on 160
and 75 meters so I know the interest is there.

--
73 Warren K2ORS
WD2XGJ     136-140kHz

FN42hi