Re: LF: 500 - beacons

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500 - beacons
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 04:03:47 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Dave,

I'mm CC on 501.5 and 502. Could beacons be put higher in the band say at 503?

73

Colin G3VTT

In a message dated 04/07/2007 23:14:12 GMT Standard Time, [email protected] writes:
Hello all.

After tinkering around for some time I now have a '3 mode beacon' constructed and ready for testing. CW - QRS - PSK31 all on a PICchip.

I'm concerned about accidentally putting it on a frequency that is 'occupied' by a station that is operating with crystal control.

Is there a list of frequencies to avoid? Or if you are using a crystal perhaps you could just drop me a line and I'll avoid that spot frequency.  I'll  be mainly putting this on overnight and not in peak daytime hours.

Thanks

David  G0MRF