Re: LF: [ 500]; Two GW's Testing...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: [ 500]; Two GW's Testing...
From: "Gw3UEP" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 13:02:13 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Tks for reports Dave - vy encouraging.
Rog.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 9:47 AM

On 23 Jul 2007 at 21:43, Dave G3WCB wrote:

> 2 Daytime levels seem weak but fairly constant, presumably ground-wave
> only propagation. Never strong enough to actually detect by ear.

I am rather surprised at that Dave since you are not very far from
me. Just checked again and 'UEP is easily copyable by ear just as he
was on Sunday afternoon. Goes up and down a bit, at times Q5, most of
the time around 319. But quite definitely there and easy to make out
the callsign. Can't hear 'HXO at the moment, maybe he is not
transmitting, but was very easy copy on Sunday - 'MRF is there 589 at
the moment.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com