Re: LF: 500 condx GW3UEP

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500 condx GW3UEP
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 07:59:54 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
On 26 Jul 2007 at 7:32, John GM4SLV wrote:

> Can Audacity be used to record sound at the same time as
> SpecLab/Spectran/Argo have the single internal PC soundcard in use?
>
> I suspect not, so I'll have to stick with my current hardware recorder
> to take sound samples and let the PC sit there doing its own job.

Yes they can. Just did an Audacity recording of G0MRF while at the
same time displaying his signal (or any other one for that matter) on
Argo. Both carried on doing their job just as you would expect. Both
working on the same line input signal fed from the K2 audio.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com