Re: LF: Re: 500kHz tonight

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 500kHz tonight
From: "Gw3UEP" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 16:35:55 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Tks John - vy interesting.
Rog.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 11:08 AM

Hi Rog, LF

I thought I'd sent a report last night of your beacon but not sure I did
now!

Anyway, was hearing you RST339 up until bed time at 0030 BST. I left my
screengrabber running all night and looking back at the captures around
0200-0300 UTC I see a very strong trace from GI4DPE and also from your
beacon. I will check the pictures again for accurate times when I get
home (I'm at work now).

It looks like I need proper darkness up here for the really difficult
(ie not straight sea path) long haul stuff, so in another month or 2
things should start getting better. At this latitude night is still a
bit late and of short duration at the moment.

Nice to see/hear so many signals last night.

John GM4SLV, Shetland