Re: LF: 500 RTTY first 2 way

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500 RTTY first 2 way
From: "Andy Talbot" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 10:22:21 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
I'd like to include  this in the Data column, scheduled for October's Radcom.  Particularly of interest is the use of such a narrow shift on RTTY, significantly below the baud rate.

I've lost the earlier threads on the subject, particularly the details of running PSK31 on LF, so I'd be happy if anyone who's done this can send details for inclusion.  Please send off-line to save cluttering up the reflector.
The contribution deadline for October's issue is two weeks away

Has anyone made any advances with MSK or GMSK for LF?   That would offer real advantage when used with switching transamitters

Andy