Re: LF: 500 propagation

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 500 propagation
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 23:31:39 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=eSvzLJ6++RJjZ0dKVP2ewAdLUlZWPsTl7CDzRTKTPsSBCSdFa2YKxlIEQ8ZkYib1anYw/8SzT3CpgYiJIXfIZYLkTjYDDucNFbOO5om5gkFQKV8g2tQ8VQrYQhSce1AmmVb60sru6Axctrg4v4Xw1vv2jNBle/UBGun3hcz+8co= ;
Domainkey-status: good (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Alan, that sounds like a "not proven" verdict. 0800z is a bit early
to be seeing any enhancement if there was any 1100 to 1300z would be the
most favoured time if it works the same way as 136kHz. Never mind there will
be plenty of other chances to test that idea as the geomag storms become
more frequent during the upswing to the next Max.
Cheers de Alan G3NYK