Return to KLUBNL.PL main page

[Top] [All Lists]

LF: RE: RE: Special Research Permits (501-504kHz) for UK Amateurs

To: <rsgb_l[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: RE: Special Research Permits (501-504kHz) for UK Amateurs
From: "John W Gould" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:37:10 -0000
Delivered-to: [email protected]
Importance: Normal
In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
Reply-to: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
I'm busy building a DDS, but if that fails to work in a sensible timescale
I'll need to be xtal controlled, so an agreement where we might cluster for
QRSS/DFCW might be worthwhile.  This might also be helpful for others.  Are
there any obvious frequencies that are divides from standard crystals?

73 John, G3WKL

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Dave G3WCB
Sent: 21 February 2007 20:28
To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Special Research Permits (501-504kHz) for UK Amateurs

LF Group,

Is anyone willing to propose a voluntary bandplan for the UK 501 kHz
allocation? We could follow the same sort of scheme that is followed on 137
kHz, with separate areas for CW, digital and QRSS/DFCW modes. The 3kHz
available is broadly similar to the 137 kHz allocation, and won't be enough
to permit much by way of "broadband" operation (MCW, DSB-AM, SSB, or even
drifty CW etc)

73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of John W Gould
Sent: 21 February 2007 11:03
To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Special Research Permits (501-504kHz) for UK Amateurs

Ofcom has announced today that a limited number of SRPs will me made
available for 12 months from 1st March. See

and the RSGB and Spectrum Forum websites.

73 John, G3WKL
RSGB HF Manager

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>