Re: LF: RE: RE: Special Research Permits (501-504kHz) for UK Amateurs

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: RE: Special Research Permits (501-504kHz) for UK Amateurs
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 23:09:56 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
John,

there are low-cost and readily available xtals for 11059 and 22118 kHz.
Devided by 22 or 44 this results in 502.69 kHz.
In the better electronics shop you might find 28224 kHz xtals, devided by 56 = 504 kHz. Even more exotic (but some kind of standard) is 49152 kHz, devided by 98 = 501.55 kHz

73, Rik  ON7YD

Quoting John W Gould <[email protected]>:

I'm busy building a DDS, but if that fails to work in a sensible timescale
I'll need to be xtal controlled, so an agreement where we might cluster for
QRSS/DFCW might be worthwhile.  This might also be helpful for others.  Are
there any obvious frequencies that are divides from standard crystals?

73 John, G3WKL