LF: Winrad 1.24 released

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Winrad 1.24 released
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:41:06 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Z-usanet-msgid: XID399LBmPpB0192X30
Version 1.24 of Winrad has been just released. It can be freely downloaded from
http://www/weaksignals.com and the mirror site  http://www.winrad.org

 From the change log :

Version 1.24 - Released on February 13th, 2007

* Released revised specifications on how to write a DLL to support external
hardware, with new functions added.
* Modified again the support of the external I/O DLL to make it consistent with
the published specs.
* Released one external I/O DLL to support the RFspace SDR-IQ (in addition to
the SDR-14)
* Added the possibility to disable the auto-adjustment of the volume slider
* Streamlined the code with a substantial reduction of the Winrad CPU load

Feedbacks, comments and reports gladly accepted, thanks

73  Alberto  I2PHD