LF: Am I almost done?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Am I almost done?
From: "J. Allen" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 13:30:06 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Jim, and All,

The end question I was looking at is this:
My antenna current measures 2.8 Amps.
If I remember correctly, this was calculated or estimated by folks
in the group to be the expected current for 1 W ierp.
When you say, "everything is fine", does this mean
that it looks like the power level is now 1 W ierp?

If so, I can build the amp which Scott designed, and will have to
limit the power by running 24 volts supply or tapping down the output transformer and keeping the current between the antenna and its ground return/radial system to ~2.8 amps, which it is showing now.

Does it look like I understand this correctly?

It is just hard to believe that I may finally be finishing this station!

Thanks for your help, everyone.

J.