LF: Re: RE: Am I almost done?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RE: Am I almost done?
From: "J. Allen" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 16:30:47 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Jim,

Whew!   That takes the pressure off.  Thanks for the help.

I was beginning to get worried about getting this right and the more stressed I get the lower my brain function is and the more I have to struggle to solve it. It becomes a circle that feeds itself until I have to give up.

If you find something seriously wrong with the math later, please let me know.

With the antenna current already at 2.8 amps, I do not think that I will need to work on the grounding system.... Is this correct? Will increasing the current increase overall performance enough to be worth the effort?

Next step is to build an amp of Scott's design, but run it quite conservatively. At this power level, it will handle wind, rain AND operator error. :o)

J.