LF: Re: Re: Interesting Loran effect

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Interesting Loran effect
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:29:50 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Peter, yes I think I have seen that before when we were experimenting. As
you say this looks totally different. I do have some Spectran and Argo
screen grabs. The strange thing was the approximately 1.5Hz spacing, which
doesnt seem to relate at all to Loran. Its been off for sometime now. It
sounded Loranish but any pulse system probably would sound similar, and the
strength on the 3 sec Argo screen looked about right for Rugby.
Strange......

Cheers de Alan G3NYK