Re: LF: 137,777.02 Hz ?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 137,777.02 Hz ?
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:53:01 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Joe, thanks for the "mention" in fact it looks like the last geomagnetic
activity has done what I hoped and after the long quiet period when levels
seem to get disappointing, has pushed the levels up to the "expected" values
again. This is confirming that totally quiet conditions are not actually the
best, and a bit of low level geomagnetic activity to keep ionisation at
optimum levels, helps.

Another coffee for me ....too early for my celebratory tipple....the red
stuff from Brian's countryside.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK