Re: LF: Rugby test?

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Rugby test?
From: "John RABSON" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 11:40:55 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Peter,

Cave radio people have for some time been wondering about the origin of the
Galloping Horses effect.  I believe the term was coined by Jean-Jacques
Fauchez, F6IDE, but he is now a Silent Key we cannot ask him.

May we reprint your explanation as a Letter to the Editor in our next issue,
please?  I would of course send you a copy of the text beforehand for you to
agree the contents.

73,
John Rabson F/G3PAI
Commissioning Editor