RE: LF: dcf39

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: dcf39
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 06:38:22 -0900
Bcc:
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
I also forgot to say the ftp is working and my captures are available at

http://myweb.cableone.net/flow/dx00000.jpg

Ive just looked at the Gt Circle route to XKO's from here and it takes a very North path via Seoul, nearly paralleping the Northern Arctic coast nr Barrow, then down to the East of Winnipeg then South...

Laurence