LF: Re: Re: Real QRP tests continued

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Real QRP tests continued
From: "Andy Talbot" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 18:29:46 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Ok -
Just resurrected the old linear 5W LF test transmitter so that will do if
necessary.  The synth trace is rock steady on a scope when compared with its
input reference signal, so no nasty internal PLL artefacts, and it does
generate what it says on the dial.  The synth has been used before to drive
a microwave beacon and it was happy with 24/7 operation for a few months

So ready when you are...

Any 1Hz step

Andy  G4JNT