LF: Re: RE: Loop clarification

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: RE: Loop clarification
From: "J. B. Weazle McCreath" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 23:38:26 -0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 23:52:49 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Jim, LFers,

Thanks for the reply.  Why I asked was due to what I read on page
31 of the book LF Today, where it states that the transmitting loop
has "nulls of some 20 db in the plane of the loop".  I knew of the
difference with a ferrite rod type loop, but it seemed to me that
a transmit loop should be the same as a frame receive loop in
regards to its pattern.

73, J.B., VE3EAR - VE3WZL
Solar and wind powered
EN93dr