LF: Re: Loop clarification

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Loop clarification
From: "MIKE REID" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:27:29 -0600
Delivery-date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:28:25 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Both. The Ashlock loops radiate off the ends of the loop. I say my loop is pointing E/W meaning it is running east & west on the property and radiates the same two directions. They actually radiate good in all directions depending upon the horizontal length. Seems longer horizontal run loops have more nulls possibly? The loop is in a vertical plane. Many just shoot the loop over the tops of the trees as they don't have any real effect on radiation for a loop anyhow. LOL!!!

Mike
WE0H
WD2XGI