Re: LF: 137.62 kHz on the 10th 1430z

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 137.62 kHz on the 10th 1430z
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:35:54 -0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 00:24:57 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Brian MMmm it looks the same particularly those little dumb-bells it as though there is a very short break in the carrier. I think I have seen it before during the daytime but been to involved with other things to check it up.
I have a couple of screens of your weekend transmissions quite strong over here in deepest Suffolk. I'll send thos direct now I have your address again (crashed the old address book)
Thanks also to Hartmut and Jean Pierre for their comments. It would seem this signal is nearer to us that to Hartmut. It certianly appears at various frequencies in the band.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK