Re: LF: Re: ZM2E LF DX

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: ZM2E LF DX
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 17:37:20 -0800
Delivery-date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 02:38:11 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Steve  et al - XDW will be off tonite to give the locals some peace -

Im running the main station array/Argo and maybe ftp the Argo captures to the home web site - Also running the XE mobile set up in the driveway so we will see what happens. Good luck and hope condx improve.

You were a good signal pre dawn here when I whacked the array onto the rx for a few mins.

Laurence KL1X / wd2xdw (xdw now off till late 16th Oct)

;-))